Nadakacheri is an online platform in the Indian state of Karnataka that offers a variety of citizen-centric services. The online platform is part of the state government’s initiatives to digitize and improve public service delivery. In Karnataka, it is managed by the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR).
|Cast & Income, Land & Agriculture
and Other Certificates
|Government of Karnataka
|Bhoomi Monitoring Cell (BMC)
The Atalji Janasnehi Project provides services to citizens through Atalji Janasnehi Kendras and an online portal. It uses computerization to enable e-service delivery, ensuring transparency and uniform application of rules. Electronic delivery of services allows citizens to track their applications and authorities to monitor pendency in real time, improving process efficiency.
The Atalji Janasnehi Kendras Project provides a range of services to citizens, including issuing caste and income certificates, land and agriculture certificates, and social security pensions.
Services Available on Nadakacheri (Ajsk)
There are 42 online services available through the project. here are a few important ones.
- Caste Certificate: The platform makes it easier for people from scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, and other backward classes to apply for and receive caste certificates.
- Income Certificate: This service allows citizens to apply for and obtain income certificates.
- Domicile Certificate: Users can apply for a domicile certificate this document confirms a person’s residency in a specific state.
- Residence Certificate: Citizens can use this service to obtain a residence certificate, which is frequently required for various official purposes.
- Agriculture Certificate: Farmers can use this platform to obtain certificates relating to their agricultural income.
- Other Services: Citizens can apply for other remaining services that are available on the Nadakacheri online portal.
Steps to Apply Online for Certificate
- Choose the required service or certificate.
- Enter your RationCard number or perform the Aadhar authentication demo.
- If the requested certificate exists, it will be displayed. Pay and Print online.
- Otherwise, submit a New Certificate request by uploading supporting documents (PDF). Existing information from the Family ID database will be pre-populated if it exists.
- Sign the application electronically, print the acknowledgment, and save it for future reference.
- Pay any applicable fees.
Things to Keep in Mind
- All supporting documents to be uploaded must be valid PDF files. (Each PDF file should be less than 2 MB in size.)
- Please check the ward list on the website www.nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in under the ONLINE APPLICATION TAB before selecting a ward.
- Selected Hobli Revenue Department Officials will be notified of your application.
- Only the application is valid after successful eSign and payment.
- The application status can be viewed at any time by selecting GET APPLICATION STATUS.
- Failed payments or eSigns can be retried by selecting the “Pending Transactions” option. All supporting documents to be uploaded must be valid PDF files.
Login on the Nadakacheri Portal
To apply for Nadakacheri service you have to login to this portal. There is no registration needed for the Nadakacheri portal. You can simply log in by using your mobile number without registration. Enter your Mobile Number and click on the Get OTP button.
Login Page – Nadakacheri Login
After that enter the OTP received on your Mobile Number and click on the Login button.
Check Application Status
After applying for the certificate on Nadakacheri you can track your application status online. To check your application status login on the Nada Kacheri Portal then go to the Get Application Status page enter your Acknowledgment Number and click on the Check Status button.
Page – Get Application Status
Nadakacheri CV (Certificate Verification)
You can now Verify the Nadakacheri Certificate online. enter your Acknowledgement No., and click on Show Certificate Details or Verify Barcode button. After that, you will know whether the certificate is original or fake.
Page – Certificate Verification
In case you want to apply for Nadakacheri Services offline then You can find your nearest Nadakacheri address and contact details online just go to the Contact Details tab and then search by entering District, Taluk, and Address in the Search bar.